Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you like your eyebrows trimmed Sir?

• 25-11-2006 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭

I've just come back from the barbers where I had my hair and beard trimmed! He then asked me when he was nearly done if I'd like my eyebrows trimmed! I had a hard time keeping a straight face and saying no thank you. In all my years of going to the barber it's the first time anyone has ever asked me if I'd like to have my eyebrows trimmed. OK they are quite prominent, but they aren't especially hairy or ragged!

Has anyone else even been asked if they'd like these or any other unusual part of their head/face trimmed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

They usually say it to older men. I've heard it loads, and they just shave/cut a bit off them...

tis no big...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Yes, I think it's an age think. Like you was surprised when asked first, but starting to get used to the question being asked :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I've never had them ask did I want my eyebrows trimmed, they certainly don't need a trimming anyway.

They always tidy up any facial hair though, which is nice.

Advertisement