Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Hairdressers...

• 25-11-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a voucher for my mum from a good hairdressers. Haven't really a clue where to start so could someone in the know tell me a names of the good ones? How much should I spend if i wanted to get her the whole shebang?

THanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Toni & Guy is a good one.
    Depends on your mothers preferences I suppose, I know my own mother gets her hair done every Saturday and it costs ~€100, but have no idea what exactly they're doing for that €100 :)
    Give Toni&Guy a call and ask.

You could also try Peter Marks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

House of Colour in Dublin are good. Say, for colour, cut, wash and blow dry that would be between 130 - 180 depending on where you go.
    Toni and Guy might be a bit trendy, so I'd say Peter marks too.

And 100e a WEEK on hair?? How is that possible. A cut, wash n blowdry shouldn't cost more than 50e anywhere! Madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Zeba are very good but they are pricey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

you'd get a colour cut and blowdry in peter mark's for €60, thats an all over colour so i'd say try there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

Most women have a particular stylist or salon that they will only go to, so it would be worth sussing this out and getting her voucher there. Keep it relatively close to home if not, if the Salon you pick is too far away she may never use it (ie. if its in town, and she couldn't be bothered with the parking issues etc). Other than that, if she likes beauty treatments you could go for a voucher for a facial from a nice local Salon!

• Advertisement
Advertisement