Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suit for an interview???

• 25-11-2006 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Ive an interview on tuesday and dont know if I sould wear a suit or not? Its my first proper one since Ive finished college.

Its in a decenct place but its always casual dress, ie. jeans and t shirt. So should I wear a suit to the interview? My friend thought I was mad not wearing one and that I have to. He said you have to wear one to any decent place regardless

I suppose Im afraid that if Im the only one there wearing a suit, Ill look a knob.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Wear one and post in the right forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Hub wrote:
    I suppose Im afraid that if Im the only one there wearing a suit, Ill look a knob.
    No. You'll look like the only one to have made an effort.

And yes.. this should be in the Work & Jobs forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH. Chuck it back to me if its not in the right spot, thanks mods. Could have been in Works/Jobs too, I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Always wear a suit for an interview IMHO, no matter what the job/regular dress code is.

John

Advertisement