Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the CAO

Options
  • 25-11-2006 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

On page 1, it asks for your nationality.
    I have both Irish and Canadian citizenship.
    What do I write?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

Irish, that has to do with the costs of uni to non nationals im pretty sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

That's what I thought. I was just wondering if I should put "Irish" or "Irish/Canadian"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dermot_sheehan

I was born in Canada and am Irish/Canadian too.

I just put Irish in, Canada as my place of birth and brought my irish passport with me to college registration to prove eligibility for eu fees.

Grand. I was born in Ireland as well, so there shouldn't be anything more to it, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

So are you filling them out now? Our guidance teacher is hopeless and I'm going to have to do this alone.. scaaaared!

• Advertisement

We were given them just before mid-term. Our careers teacher has just been talking us through the white section of the handbook so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

We got ours at start of October, looked at them once that day, piut away and barely remember where it is. Its basic instructions, cant be that difficult to mess up. Careers teacher is out till after Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

Irish, you'll get your third level education free.

Advertisement