Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat 25/11 8pmish Prem Cup

Options
  • 25-11-2006 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Need 4/6/8

If any PS2 lads are playing it be in English French Common Freindly if not LObby 7 PC.

Groups then Knockout, draw is a draw.

West Ham

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Any Premiership club ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

SofaKing wrote:
    Any Premiership club ?

yup so quick jump on Arse Che or Man Red :D

kdjac

Merseyside Red ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

if i wasnt out with the girlfriend tonight id join in, if your running anything sunday let me know

True...there's probably more people around tomorrow Sunday evening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

SofaKing wrote:
    True...there's probably more people around tomorrow Sunday evening.

Boardeaux playing so i wont be home till late :D

kdjac

anyone online now for a game?
    i'll boot up the ps2, if there's someone online

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

anyone online now for a game?
    i'll boot up the ps2, if there's someone online

Hey i'm going on now, we could try a few group games maybe cos im ps2 as well, although i still haven't quite adjusted to pes6 yet but im gettin there

right i'll boot up now, are you a member of the group?

also, i would like to say its a pleasure to make your acquaintance,

i'll be your co-pilot today, we shall be cruising at scores of 3 to 4-0

:)

• Advertisement

ok playa if you see this, i dont know what this arthur guy is playing at

i didnt initiate this match

why online has no cancel buttons i DONT understand

i'll hammer him for his insulence and come back and find you

1-0 rosicky

1-1 Shrek

2-1 Ljungberg ( eat that from 30 yards )

3-1 Ljungberg (hahahahahaha)

3-2 Shrek ( jammy bastard )

Game to me, should have been by a bigger margin

Aw bollocks sorry about the whole cancelling thing, i thought i had picked the wrong thing. ok its fine now your back, seems it doesnt matter which order

enjoyed those games

we lost 2, won 1, didnt seem to lose points for the losses, and gained 65 for the win,

i think more points were awarded because the group we played had over 1800 points, so i think points are awarded proportionally to your current point against your opponents more, more points its assumed you must be good and if a lower pointage beats you, its worth more

in fairness our win was bizarre, 1-1 at FT, i scored a freekick in extra time where the keeper caught the ball, stood up, then stood back into the goal,
    then 2 seconds later, still in extra time, playa3 ran the pitch, skipping past a load of tackles, and when 4 surrounded him including the keeper, somehow the ball just kept at his feet, went under the keepers arm and he ran the ball into the net

the got one back but 3-2 is a win non the less

enjoyed those games

we lost 2, won 1, didnt seem to lose points for the losses, and gained 65 for the win,

i think more points were awarded because the group we played had over 1800 points, so i think points are awarded proportionally to your current point against your opponents more, more points its assumed you must be good and if a lower pointage beats you, its worth more

in fairness our win was bizarre, 1-1 at FT, i scored a freekick in extra time where the keeper caught the ball, stood up, then stood back into the goal,
    then 2 seconds later, still in extra time, playa3 ran the pitch, skipping past a load of tackles, and when 4 surrounded him including the keeper, somehow the ball just kept at his feet, went under the keepers arm and he ran the ball into the net

the got one back but 3-2 is a win non the less

yeah that was a bit mad alright, i was tryin to round the keeper and kind just ran straight through him. With the freekick it wasn't so much that the goalie walked back, there was a fair bit of power in the shot and he kinda hopped back while catching it, its that kinda unpredictability i love about PES (as long as it doesn't happen to me:) ). I suppose we deserved some luck though from some of the earlier games

definitely we should have won all 3, they only scored when we got confused in defense and one of us brought the keeper out as the other missed a tackle, leaving a simple pass and goal for them

but we pounded their goal and deserved more than we got

Advertisement