Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you change the way you look?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

People that want to change should post pics, and we can help agree or disagree. ;)

Well since you came up with the plan, I think you should have the honour of going first:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'd lose the beer belly, but otherwise i am a prime example of the male form

http://file004b.bebo.com/large/2006/01/27/22/205934338a233719987b373413887l.jpg <- me on the left, with two of my friends who are also prime examples of what men should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

ferdi wrote:

http://file004b.bebo.com/large/2006/01/27/22/205934338a233719987b373413887l.jpg <- me on the left, with two of my friends who are also prime examples of what men should be.

ferdi, of those three you're the only one who looks like a man. The boyo in the middle looks like a boy, and the one on the right looks like a girl (-ie boy).
    Just fix the hair :D

yeah thats my drunk hair, but my hair is curly and there isnt any 'fixing' that.
    and i'd thank you not to slag my buddies, if you met them in person now you'd be under no illusions that they are all bloke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Awh!, you're really cute!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Doomspell wrote:
    Well since you came up with the plan, I think you should have the honour of going first:)
    But I don't want to chang myself dearest. ;)

Good man Ferdi stepping up first.

thanks folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Fine piece of man meat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Eoinpol1977

Doomspell wrote:
    Because boobs aren't exactly the lightly thing in the world! A friend of mine was a F cup and she got a boob reduction simply because they got in the way and no bra could support the weight of her boobs! And she isn't a big girl either, I'd say she'd be a size 10-12. But I must say she does look amazing now because, her boobs were really too big for her. I know you might say bigger is better, but that isn't always the case.

If someone is having back problems with a big chest then yeah-do something-dont suffer. But other than that let nature flow girls-anyway its a bit like a featureless bit of countryside-no hills or mountains-they add character!!!!!!
    They represent the richness of nature-fertility and all that. Besides no one answered my question-whats the definition of big boobs!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

ferdi wrote:

You look nothing like your avatar :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

More lithe, lengthy limbs and flat tummy. And perkier boobs.

Piste wrote:
    You look nothing like your avatar :(
    one can only dream:(

do you look like yours? HOT ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I've been told I do actually :p See sig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I'm pretty happy with myself on the whole, but there are always things you'd change. My dad's irish and my mom's choctaw and cherokee, so i've always thought of myself as kind of strange looking. that in mind it'd change:

* my skin. it's pale, especially in contrast with my black hair and eyes, but with a slight olive to it. I'd put in more olive and take away the freckles. I hate my freckles more than anything else on my body. The rest of the list, I'd never actually change, but I've considered doing laser skin treatment to get rid of the freckles.

* my eyes. they're big and dark, and from my perspective, rather boring. my dad has green eyes, and what i wouldn't give for those.

*i'd want my top lip a little fuller.

*my bone structure is weird. i'd make it... less weird.

But on the bright side, I'm usually very pleased with my figure and I love my nose :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

-better skin
    -better skin tone
    -perfect white teeth
    -flatter stomach
    -skinnier longer legs
    -no love handles
    -good ass and thighs
    -different colour eyes-id like them really brown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭~nop~

* my eyes. they're big and dark, and from my perspective, rather boring. my dad has green eyes, and what i wouldn't give for those.

Oh i would absolutely love big dark eyes!! You really dont know how lucky you are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'm pretty happy with myself actually but there are some things I would change they can be changed just need a little effort

* Bit more upper body muscle/strenght
    * Healthier
    * Get rid of bags under eyes

Thats all I can think of really :)

Advertisement