Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garages advertising cheaper online than in garage

Options
  • 25-11-2006 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

What is it with garages advertising their fleet online on the likes of carzone at a cheaper price than the price tag in the actual garage?

I have been keeping an eye on a car online for the past week. Last sunday it was advertised at e8250, but in one of the pictures a price tag of e8500 was clearly visibile on the windscreen. Only yesterday the price of this car on carzone and cbg dropped to e7750. When I rang today to inquire about the car I was told it was e8500 (the advertised price tag on the windscreen).

Really what do they take people for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

Nephew wrote:
    Really what do they take people for?
    As much as they can. Using swarfega as lube:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

There was a hyundai coupe on carzone a few weeks ago, I think it was about e2000 cheaper on carzone than it was on cbg and the price on the windscreen was another e1000 more than cbg.

Advertisement