Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maths exam papers

• 25-11-2006 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So I left my maths papers in my locker but forgot that I needed them over the weekend! I got them off that examinations.ie site though, now Im just not sure how to do some of the questions. Anywhere i can get the solutions or the codes at the bottom of the edco papers?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

No idea but if you want, I'll help you with the questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Conor38

Thats ok but would anyone know where to find the 2003 department sample paper Higher Level? I tried googling but nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

my codes from my edco english 2006 higher papers[for accessing the sample ans on www.e-xamit.ie] dont work.help?!?

Advertisement