Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone upgrades, put in queue?

• 25-11-2006 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

I have bought a new €120 call credit phone on Vodafone. Is it possible to by another phone and put another €120 credit (upgrade) in queue on the same telephone number - same as on o2?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Yes. You can reg the credit/IMEI of a new phone every 30 days. I've being doing this two years now and get €10 4 times a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭GBX

whats this about, you buy a phone and use another new phone to get more credit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

BreadBoard wrote:
    Yes. You can reg the credit/IMEI of a new phone every 30 days. I've being doing this two years now and get €10 4 times a month.

Nice! I see that on Meteor you can only do it every 90 days, and on o2 probably how often you want.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

BreadBoard wrote:
    what network are you on, also has nobody said anything to you.
    so you but the phone from the network,sell the phone off and use the sim,then ask the network to transfer the credit to the sim card you are using.is that right or am i wrong:rolleyes:

drdre wrote:
    what network are you on, also has nobody said anything to you.
    so you but the phone from the network,sell the phone off and use the sim,then ask the network to transfer the credit to the sim card you are using.is that right or am i wrong:rolleyes:
    http://pie.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52343612#post52343612

• Advertisement

thanks i will check out the range of phones on the site.Now the question is i already have a vodafone sim pack can i just register that and upgrade a phone on that number .is that possible.and then upgrade every month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

BreadBoard wrote:
    I was amazed by this .. I'm up to 80EUR that I'm not even using at this stage :D

I never buy credit :D

breadboard, do you just upgrade a phone,sell the phone for cost sim free and keep the credit.is that how it works out for you.how much credit are you getting a month.
    thanks

Advertisement