Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eireshot

kakashka wrote: »
    Very nice indeed eireshot,have i seen the Anschutz before??how does it shoot?
    Regards
    KKK

i have it on Rimfire Central, Maybe you saw it there?,
    yes, it's very Accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

flanum wrote: »
    is the s410 an xtra FAC? Im waitin for my import cert to bring my new xtra in from Tannyocky guns!! 30+ ft/lbs!!!

that other one looks like a gamo shadow?? i just sold my gamo vipermax to make room for my s410! The Gamo is a fairly accurate gun, apparently owned by BSA!

Here was a bunny i got with my Gamo last year!
    100_0001-3.jpg?t=1242405573
    HI M8 ya it is a gamo CFX .22 good gun but the spring needs work gamo don't use good springs am thinking of a gas ram.I u will love your AAs410 they ar a buty full gun but a bit heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

eireshot wrote: »
    i have it on Rimfire Central, Maybe you saw it there?,
    yes, it's very Accurate.
    Thats the one,dont have much experience with Annies, purchased 1717 recently so getting into it!!Looks great and glad it performes great also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tomo053

The fist picture is of the engraving on my medalist, second is the stock and forend of same gun. The stock had 3 coats at that stage and the forend was obviously bare. I'm currently on the 6th coat and i'm letting it soak for 2 weeks before i apply the final coat.
    Last pictures are of my Weatherby and Gamo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Hi guys, thought it was time I posted up the contents of my safe.
    Was hoping to add a .22 pistol to this but that' looking unlikely now so I'll probably be getting rid of the .223 seen as I do very little foxing and getting a .308, probably a left handed Savage [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Model 116FLHSS[/FONT].

Savage Stevens model 200 in .223 with Schmidt and Bender Hungarian Klassic 5x56.
    Mossberg 9200, 12 Guage.
    Ruger 10 22, 22lr, with Hawke Night Eye IR 3-10x44.

photo0177y.th.jpg
    photo0178o.th.jpg
    photo0173c.th.jpg
    photo0170t.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

you ar right i love my aas410 finally went out to a local spot 15minuts later 5 bunny's hear is a picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

cookey-1 wrote: »
    you ar right i love my aas410 finally went out to a local spot 15minuts later 5 bunny's hear is a picture

stick the pic on the hunting forum and somebody will fix the post!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Well lads. Just thought i'd post a few pics of my babies. Took a long time and much deliberation (not to mention near divorce) to get them.

Sig sauer 6.5x55

Sako TRG22 .308

Anschutz match 64 .22lr

Anschutz 1710 .22lr

Beretta 686e (top)
    Beretta 682e Gold (bottom)

And lastly my Sig Sauer P226 X-Zone 9mm

If anyone has similar firearms would like to hear from you in relation to performance, opinion, general experience with them. Cheers.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

thats a fine collection ya have there erzidaz,wots the sig 6.5 like ?

Sweet as a nut. Very little recoil, as compared to the .308. Like a shotgun it fits perfectly whether at a bench or prone. Ammo for it is alittle more expensive than the 308 but all in all very happy with it. Also to the best of my knowledge Sig have ceased production of them so when i went for the Sako i was going to trade but instead saved a bit longer and bought it in a straight deal.

Great gun out to 300yds. No real difference with it and the Sako. At 600 the Sako has the edge plus there is not as much adjustment (moa) for the Sako but the Sig can still hold her own. Last shoot was a 65 + 4 v-bulls. Considering i haven't done as much long range shooting as some others i am happy out with that.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

is it just me or everybody have those pictures from ezridax
    waaay to big? :(
    if so..ezridax can you change size of them or drop them here:
    http://www.imagerise.com/
    site will do this for you.. :rolleyes:

btw sako..looks awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Malaga2

Took out CZ452 Varmint, P22, Glock17,Contender with 22,9mm and 300 Whisper barrels...great craic :)
    May2009050.jpg

Springfield Armory M1A Supermatch... built July 2002... testfired at the factory only...
    M1ASupermatch001.jpg
    M1ASupermatch002.jpg
    M1ASupermatch005.jpg

Malaga2 wrote: »
    Whisper barrels...
    whats that i wonder? :confused:

300 Whisper is basicaly a 5.56 case shortened and opened up to accept heavy 7.62 bullets for Subsonic work. I use everything from 110 grain Hornady V-Max bullets to 240 grain Sierra SMK's... the physics indicate that it should not work well...it does..
    a vid of my brother in law on vacation here firing one of my Whispers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mcrGvwLNrQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You cannot, just CANNOT, surpass the beauty of both the M1 Garand and the M14 / M1A.

Gorgeous rifle there Malaga, I'm dying with jealousy :p

Plus that Whisper is a little savage, never thought I'd hear a 7.62 so quiet :D

Don't know what happened there sharky0922. When i uploaded them they were the same size as every other picture here. When i posted them and it appeared on the thread they turned into the monsters you see now. Cannot edit the post as i've left it too long now. If they can or you know how please enlighten me. They look ridiculously big.

ezridax wrote: »
    Don't know what happened there sharky0922. When i uploaded them they were the same size as every other picture here. When i posted them and it appeared on the thread they turned into the monsters you see now. Cannot edit the post as i've left it too long now. If they can or you know how please enlighten me. They look ridiculously big.

i think you have to ask mod..to do that now

Alright so. Not excactly computer literate. E-mail and internet shopping is the limit of my expertise. Cheers.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I've edited and resized the images now.

• Advertisement

Thanks IRLConor

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

my beretta, not the best of pics though
    HPIM1878-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭DR6.5

Sauer 202 Outback 6.5/55mm
    T4 Moderator
    Swarovski Habicht 6*42
    warne Mounts 30mm
    Harris 6-9 Bipod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

Ok so its no deer rifle, but its a cracker for the bunnies and as of last night the fox too:cool:

CZ 452 American in .22 WMR
    ZOS 3-9x56 illuminated mil-dot scopeDSC00144.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Well, that's it folks, now we've seen everything. The lastest accessory for your rifle:

gun_accessories_3a.jpg

Yup, a beer holder. You wouldn't know where to start with that one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Sparks wrote: »
    Well, that's it folks, now we've seen everything. The lastest accessory for your rifle:

gun_accessories_3a.jpg

It's no use anyway, it's not insulated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's actually an elaborate spirit level. Put a full pint there and keep it all in. :p Recoil becomes interesting too...

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

Sparks wrote: »

gun_accessories_3a.jpg

Great!!never thought or it before,any idea where i can get one??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Shotshow 2009 kakasha.
    Good luck explaining it to the RO on the range or the Garda you meet in the field though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

It's actually an elaborate spirit level. Put a full pint there and keep it all in. :p Recoil becomes interesting too...

When the head on your pint goes flat all you gotta do is fire a shot. Hey presto. A full beer head again. Great if you don't have a pint glass with etching in the bottom to help maintain a steady stream of CO2 bubbles :D:D

Advertisement