Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

Drink holder be the least of my worries Sparks,doubt it's actually a can of beer anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭medicman

Hi all, here is my little collection, according to the boss (she who must be obeyed) this is the last one i can get, ha, we'll see.

1st one is my newest addition, CZ-452-2E ZKM Silhouette .22lr and Hawke 4 x 40 scope.

2nd is my Beretta 92fs inox 9mm

3rd is my Tikka T3 lite .270 with the T3 reflex moderator, harris bipod and swarovski Z6 2-12X50 TDS-PLEX

4th is my trusty miroku

dscf0003qtx.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Nice collection you have there.. She who must be obyed LOL im glad I have not had that talk yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Thought I'd put my babies up ther with the reas of them
    Top to bottom
    CZ 550 delux .308 with a Bushnell Ledgend 5x15 x 40 scope.I removed the origional iron sights.
    Next is a Brno ZKM 611 simi-auto .22 magnum with a scope thats seen better days.This is a serious little gun,you could empty the mag. into a fox before he knows the first one has hit him.
    Then there's my Beretta ES100 12 gauge simi-auto and the last but not least is my Luciano Rota O/U that i got for the odd time I go clay shooting.:)
    The knives are from t/b and L/r a SEKI CUT from Japan
    A very cheap buck nighthawk impossible to keep an edge on it
    The one at the bottom is a KA-BAR Bull Dozier ,it had decapitated a deer with only two strikes and probably the most dangerous item on the table( I always keep it in the safe out of harms way)
    Guns I own 001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

4gun wrote: »
    Thought I'd put my babies up ther with the reas of them
    Top to bottom
    CZ 550 delux .308 with a Bushnell Ledgend 5x15 x 40 scope.I removed the origional iron sights.
    Next is a Brno ZKM 611 simi-auto .22 magnum with a scope thats seen better days.This is a serious little gun,you could empty the mag. into a fox before he knows the first one has hit him.
    Then there's my Beretta ES100 12 gauge simi-auto and the last but not least is my Luciano Rota O/U that i got for the odd time I go clay shooting.:)
    The knives are from t/b and L/r a SEKI CUT from Japan
    A very cheap buck nighthawk impossible to keep an edge on it
    The one at the bottom is a KA-BAR Bull Dozier ,it had decapitated a deer with only two strikes and probably the most dangerous item on the table( I always keep it in the safe out of harms way)
    Guns I own 001.jpg

Nice setup. Do you not find the scope is mounted too high on the 308?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Jonty wrote: »
    Nice setup. Do you not find the scope is mounted too high on the 308?
    When i first got the gun I wanted to mount the scope over the origional iron sights. I have since removed them and i've just kinda gotten used to whole set up to go and change it, but it was a bit odd at the begining :D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

just installed a new tuning weight to help prevent muzzle flip, had to get a new holster to hold the bloody thing but well worth it
    2elsevs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Solidchrome

Some good hardware lads.

Heres my Baikal MP-153 semi-automatic I use for shooting clays :)

baikal.th.jpg Click to enlarge

URL%5D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Malaga2

Finally got the CZ set up the way I want. Gemtech Outback II suppressor and US Optics ST10 Ergo/Erek glass. Took a while but was worth the effort :)

CZ452USO002.jpg:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

thats a nice set up there malaga
    serious bit of glass sitting on top

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Jaysus Malaga do you not think a scope like that would be better suited to, say, a Barrett or something? :eek: :)

Nice setup though!

I have a second one going on a Remington/AICS... waiting for it to come back from the Gunsmith.. being threaded for my moderator...will post pics of that when it comes back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Malaga2,

What scope mounts do you use on the CZ? I've had trouble trying to mount a big scope on mine, between the 11mm dovetail not having as many options, the iron sights getting in the way...

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

A little US handloading humour...

attachment.php?attachmentid=87973&stc=1&d=1250188679

Can you imagine the damage that thing would do? I'd say it can't be fired. the .17 bullet would come apart!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Can you imagine the damage that thing would do? I'd say it can't be fired. the .17 bullet would come apart!!!!

I reckon the word "humour" in Sparks post gives it away :p

dimebag249 wrote: »
    Malaga2,

What scope mounts do you use on the CZ? I've had trouble trying to mount a big scope on mine, between the 11mm dovetail not having as many options, the iron sights getting in the way...

Thanks!

I put a rail on mine and use Leupold QRW rings...works really well...

http://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=42

I reckon the word "humour" in Sparks post gives it away :p

In fairness those yanks do some crazy wildcats.

http://www.huntingforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5621

Check out a review of it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,048 ✭✭✭clivej

In fairness those yanks do some crazy wildcats.

http://www.huntingforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5621

Check out a review of it:D

:D BUT first check out the date of the post :D

:D I seriously doubt anyone ever actually made a 17-50 rifle Jonty - I mean, can you imagine the outcome of firing one? :D Talk about rough on barrels! But you wouldn't have much of a fouling problem...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

I've always wanted to see how accurate a 20,000 fps bullet would be :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

I've always wanted to see how accurate a 20,000 fps bullet would be :D

Aparrantly (can't remember where i read it, but came across it in a few places) the fastest velocity possible with a conventional cartridge firearm, or any firearm that uses expanding gasses to propel a projectile is about 6,000 fps. Something to do with physics or chemistry or something. :confused: Any faster and you need a rail gun. Or maybe a shooting range built inside a vacuum. Hopefully a science person can explain, or at least say if i'm just talking complete horse poop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

i have a two page story from shooting times on that gun if ye want it

Got the Remington back after being threaded...sold the AICS (2 EFFIN HEAVY) and went with a HS 5R stock in its place.
    SIGSHRMovies002-1.jpg
    SIGSHRMovies001-1.jpg

I don't normally post stuff just seen on the 'net in here for obvious reasons, but this one was just too W-T-F to pass up. Ladies and Gents, I give you the Mosin-Nagent pistol. In case you wanted a more unusual route than a bad fall with which to break your wrist backwards...

attachment.php?attachmentid=92990&stc=1&d=1255264781

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kongo

thats incredible. never seen that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Heres mine Rifle is a anschutz .22wmr with a bensonder optics 6x32x5012 gauge is a yildizAnd 4/10 is of unkown makeSecond Is mine with a friends .223 tikka t3 light with a hawk 6.5x20x50 with sako optilock mounts..

289ip11.jpg

x3ztj7.jpg

2vshykw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That pistol would **** up your wrist something awful. No point in having five rounds in the stripper. Even if you can recycle and then change hands, you only get two shots. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 39,287 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Sparks wrote: »
    I don't normally post stuff just seen on the 'net in here for obvious reasons, but this one was just too W-T-F to pass up. Ladies and Gents, I give you the Mosin-Nagent pistol. In case you wanted a more unusual route than a bad fall with which to break your wrist backwards...

attachment.php?attachmentid=92990&stc=1&d=1255264781

The wonders of photoshop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Mellor wrote: »
    The wonders of photoshop
    By all accounts, very real.
    Google "obrez mosin nagant"

Here's a recently 'made' one in action:

And in the interests of completeness, here's an Enfield version:
    gun1239116066759.jpg

Advertisement