Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Finally got round to takin a few snaps of the Newby(s).

Air Arms S410 extra Fac .22 (left hnd stock)/with 4-16x50 MTC Mamba
    15rl6op.jpg

And with partner yildiz u/o
    1567iw1.jpg
    mijgp5.jpg
    2ic4d90.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

oops.. sorry bout size.. not sure how to resize??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭JDBLASER

Just been cleaning my 2 biggest passions, rifles and bikes.. Thought it was a good photo op!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice rifles but, but lovely bike. Is she the Kawasaki ninja. Looks a custom paint job or is it standard.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭JDBLASER

ezridax wrote: »
    Nice rifles but, but lovely bike. Is she the Kawasaki ninja. Looks a custom paint job or is it standard.
    Yea she is a ZX10R Ninja, Tank is Hooters Orange, body work is standard orange.. Everythin else is urgraded. Great machine to ride.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

JDBLASER wrote: »
    Yea she is a ZX10R Ninja, Tank is Hooters Orange, body work is standard orange.. Everythin else is urgraded. Great machine to ride.

She looks the business. Had a Honda CBR1100 Super Blackbird until recently. Like loosing a member of the family when i sold it. Good news though it financed my new (at the time) target rifle.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭friedcircuits

CZ 452 Style with Konus Scope, Strap and Harris Bi-Pod

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

Finally got my quad :D
    Not a great quality photo took with phone i will put up a few better ones once i get my camera back from my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

flanum wrote: »
    Assuming you have Windows, you can open your photo in Paint and resize it there using Resize/Skew from the Image menu. The resize option allows you resize by percentage, so you can make it half the size with 50% etc. Save it under a new name if you want to keep the original one and then post the resized one here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

flanum wrote: »

If you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager you can:

click edit picture....on top menu

on right hand menu, near bottom click resize

on right hand menu, click predefined width & height

in the drop down menu click web large - (640 X 480)

Save this setting, then upload.

If using Photobucket :

upload photo

when photo uploaded click the tab edit above photo

photo opens in new window...click resize on top menu

click size (640 X 480)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

my new rem r-15 223......
    [IMG][/img]005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Sika_Stalker

dwighet wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]005.jpg

Sweet looking rifle dwight, should be good for foxs and am looking forward to seeing how it groups.
    best of shooting with it.

Sweet looking rifle dwight, should be good for foxs and am looking forward to seeing how it groups.
    best of shooting with it.
    Im getting around 1/2 to 3/4 inch out of it depending on ammo....Plenty good enough for the fox

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

thats a fine looking gun/scope :cool:.......my it ware will for you:D

thats a fine looking gun/scope :cool:.......my it ware will for you:D
    Thanks....Its wierd to shoot....Just a tiny bit of recoil as the gas action absorbs most of it...Once I get the paperwork sorted for the t8 it will be sweet..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

chem wrote: »
    Some odds and ends :D;)

Is that a Beaumont I see up top? Where did you come across that fine piece?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

[IMG][/img]005.jpg

Did I see that in Athlone not so long ago? :D Lovely rifle that Dwighet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Well wear with it Dwighet..Am waiting for a decision on its bigger brother in 243.;) Nice to actually see a pic of one in the flesh so to speak rather than the"Playboy centrefold" pics issued by the makers.:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Well wear with it Dwighet..Am waiting for a decision on its bigger brother in 243.;) Nice to actually see a pic of one in the flesh so to speak rather than the"Playboy centrefold" pics issued by the makers.:D

Id love to get the r-25 in 7mm08...they make em...
    im shootin a 7mm08 for the deer...cracking round...could only imagine what it would be like through the r-25....
    I could see myself stalking deer with a semi....If its legal of course...
    I must look in to that..

johngalway wrote: »
    Did I see that in Athlone not so long ago? :D Lovely rifle that Dwighet!

I got mine from Sean Harding in Thurles...
    It was in the shop for one day...I saw it...Had to have it;)

• Advertisement

Saw something very similar to it in Ballykeeran Sports, alas, no spare cash!

Didn't stop talking about it for about a fortnight though lol.

Saw something very similar to it in Ballykeeran Sports, alas, no spare cash!

Didn't stop talking about it for about a fortnight though lol.
    Well John..Would love to join you on one of your famous foxing adventures... you can get close and personal with it then if you like;);)

Id love to get the r-25 in 7mm08...they make em...
    im shootin a 7mm08 for the deer...cracking round...could only imagine what it would be like through the r-25....
    I could see myself stalking deer with a semi....If its legal of course...
    I must look in to that..

Yup,of course it is legal to use for deer.:DJust use a five shot mag.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,048 ✭✭✭clivej

I stand to be corrected but bolt actions or singles only no semi's allowed for deer.

clivej wrote: »
    I stand to be corrected but bolt actions or singles only no semi's allowed for deer.

KILLJOY

No CliveJ there is nothing in the Wildlife acts stating what types of actions may be used.Just mag capacity of three shots,and that is mostly shotguns.
    Of course,the plus fours ,tweed cap and monocle brigade that seems to make up a lot of Irish deer hunters [or their mentality],would say otherwise.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Dwighet, if you don't mind me asking, but how much would the whole out fit set you back :o
    I have a severe case of firearm envy:D

4gun wrote: »
    Dwighet, if you don't mind me asking, but how much would the whole out fit set you back :o
    I have a severe case of firearm envy:D
    I`ll PM ya

Well John..Would love to join you on one of your famous foxing adventures... you can get close and personal with it then if you like;);)

PM inbound, should I bring my own kleenex or do you have it drool protected?

• Advertisement

PM inbound, should I bring my own kleenex or do you have it drool protected?
    Its already starting to rust from my own drool;);)

Advertisement