Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy playin 5 a side in JJB Dundalk ??

Options
  • 26-11-2006 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

Hello,

A few of our mates have dropped out of our weekly games and we want to keep it going! ..we usually play on tuesday nights around 8pm....this week we are going to play on thursday if we can around the same time.....anyone up for playin let me know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'd be up for it, I normally play Mondays myself, but am in desperate need of a second game.

Pm me time and mobile num and stuff.

I'm average enough skillswise ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

deadly man can you get anyone else?? about 5/6 of our regulars have deserted us :( i'd say we are average aswell...

I'll ask around, We're finding it tough enough on a Monday, same as yourself, a few regulars drop out, and it's down to 6's + 7's. Most of our guys already play a few times a week, and at the weekend, so when Monday comes they're too 'sore'

I'll pm you my mobile, and will ask tomorrow night if anyone's free on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

As much as i'd like to, 8 is a bit late for me, i play in JJB on Mondays at 6 and then at Leisure Link in Navan on Wednesday @7

Work in Carrickmacross, so its not too bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

I would be available for Wednesday lads.

I play in Phoenix in Carrickmacross on Monday nights

• Advertisement

Any update on this mada999

Would need to know today/tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

Hey mada999, i'ld play but i'ld only embrassed ya! hahaha

Advertisement