Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot Cards???

Options
  • 26-11-2006 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm visiting dublin this friday... and i'm wondering where i could pick up tarot cards! Please help me on my quest... and also please aid with directions, thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Go to the likes of the georges street arcade. Im not 100% but its good for things like that. if you walk down grafton street, at barrets turn left and down a lane ( you ll know your at the right place by the line of jewellery stores) you ll reach powerscourt shopping centre go through it, and once you go down the stairs at the back of the centre you ll see the arcade just slightly down the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

There's a shop on Parliament Street called "The House of Tarot" (I think...)... that's at the west end of Temple Bar, near City Hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

www.yellowbrickroad.ie

Yellow Brick Road, 8, Bachelor's Walk, City Centre, Dublin 1, Ireland

It is on the quays between henry st and o'connel street and have a large range of cards.

House of astrology
    http://homepage.tinet.ie/~juliandeburgh/hoa.htm

9 Parliament Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Phone: 01 679 3404

Parilmet street is just between the quays at capel st bridge and dublin castle on the south side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Oh my god, that yellow brick road is actually on the bus stop i usually get off at, we'll pop into apache then down to that place, excellent! Thanking you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Eason and Tower records have a selection too. Actually i bought my Thoth deck in tower, many moons ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement