Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr.Plug...!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

'...an so it shall be geared'
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Where are these pics and vids Mr. Plug?

I also thought you would have a nicer sig by now.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

My friend made me the sig, have no idea how he did it:rolleyes::D
    My friend took a picture of the revo but we have too put it up yet! I always forget! Oh "project revo" part 2 coming soon:D

Plug wrote:
    Oh "project revo" part 2 coming soon:D

Look forward to that.. :cool:

Not as much parts as part 1 but a few nice "add on's", looking more towards the performance end of things.

• Advertisement

Plug wrote:
    Not as much parts as part 1 but a few nice "add on's", looking more towards the performance end of things.

Performance ...?
    How much more does it need..
    I thought it would be quick enough the way it was..:cool:

It's a rocket now but I said I would get a high gear ratio at the end so plenty of top end speeds, shocks with resivors(integy), red push rods and "tubes". might get some more tho. im getting a mini-T today so more on the list:D

Plug wrote:
    It's a rocket now but I said I would get a high gear ratio at the end so plenty of top end speeds, shocks with resivors(integy), red push rods and "tubes". might get some more tho. im getting a mini-T today so more on the list:D

Sounds good.
    Keep us posted with pics and info.. ;)

vectra wrote:
    Sounds good.
    Keep us posted with pics and info.. ;)
    ;)
    Yeap!

Advertisement