Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did Yez Know Boomer & 6 Are In The Next C&C Game?

• 26-11-2006 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I was reading a quick Q&A session on the latest iteration of the C&C (Command & Conquer) RTS franchise over at http://www.ea.com/commandandconquer/news.jsp?sssdmh=dm24.98003&ncc=1&id=12 when I noticed that Tricia Helfer and Grace Park (that's 6 and Boomer for anyone who doesn't know) are actually shooting scenes for the FMV shots within the game.

I was going to get this game anyway because I'm a fan of the series, and I love the fact that they are going back to FMV cut-scenes but now that some of the BSG babes are in it I guess it's a lock-in :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Very interesting actually. I love the way they are returning to the FMV sequences - even in the very first game they were excellent. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

anyone see the clip of six and Kane yet? looks like it will be good
    best part of the new cnc game sounds like working with six and trying to kill Soyer from lost who plays a gdi commander *spits*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

User45701 wrote:
    trying to kill Soyer from lost who plays a gdi commander *spits*

Cool, didn't know that. Can't wait for the game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Its "Sawyer".

jesus.

C&C3 shud be great, and they've got soem great talent involved, most importantly....BILL DEE WILIAMS!!!

(ooh he was Lando in Empire Strikes Back! <3<3)

LANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

its good the way they got some great actors, im so happy that they got joe kucan. I just wish the got the same guy to do the music as they did Red alert and CnC Tiberian series but they didn't its some new guy :(

EDIT: it does not matter how sawyer or soyer is spelt one you know who i am talking about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Any idea when it's gonna be out yet at all??? Have all my old C&C games here still :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No date set in stone yet, but "late March" seems to be the guideline.

I thought march 7th? or 13th or some random number like that ill check the trailer when i get home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

can't wait to see sawyer and bommer in c&c 3 that good old hick will bring some "class" to c&c :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Weirdly enough, I was just posting about this very topic last night on my site (http://www.avalon5.com), basically speculating on the most wanted 7 PC games (from my perspective anyway) for 2007. C&C3 was one of 'em.

According to my info, the current release date for this one is March 30th - so not too long to wait.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the russian chick from red alert was half the reason I played that game the second/third time around

mmm

Watched trailer 5 and it shows 6 and 3
    3 is the same but 6 is a good actor she sounds different and have a different stance/tone of voice one of my mates didn't think it was her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Athena looks like a freaking surfboard in the FMVs. :\

Get that girl a padded bra!

Advertisement