Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Exams/Christmas Beerses

Options
  • 26-11-2006 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭

Venue: Porterhouse
    Time: 7pm onwards
    Day: Friday, December 8th.

No excuses about exams, the official exam period is from the 11th.

Be there.

Also - if anyone is interested in doing a novelty Secret Santa thing (limit of €5, only silly presents allowed) vote in the poll and I'll allocate people randomly via PM.

Do you want to share a little christmas cheer? 6 votes

Secret Santa me up bay-bee!
    0%
    Bah Humbug.
    100%
    passiveDinxminxBlush_01The_Ministerdajaffageneralmiaow 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Bah Humbug.
    Woot I can go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Cool Blush and its during the reading week, I think I can make it neway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

But.. but... Blush thats annual 'culchies go to de big shmoke for de shoppin' ' day ;)

I'll most likely be there..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Bah Humbug.
    Scraggs wrote:
    But.. but... Blush thats annual 'culchies go to de big shmoke for de shoppin' ' day ;)

I'll most likely be there..

In that case, get your shopping done early then come out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

definitly count me out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

You know what... I think this time I'll intentionally go along :) Last time I was promised a free drink and then SS and Dajaffa started talking to all these randomers... dam getting drunk, can't remember who was there...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

hope to be able to make it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Nope - gonna go to the Main Beers in Smithfield instead. At the very least it'll be a change of scenery.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nintendo Wii launch day + work = a no-go for me on the 8th, unfortunately :(

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I've got finals. There's not a hope I'll be there. I'm in libernation for the next three weeks. Sure, once the 18th comes, I'm going to be pissed for about a month straight, but until then, no drinkies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Bah Humbug.
    Nope - gonna go to the Main Beers in Smithfield instead. At the very least it'll be a change of scenery.
    ****!!! Forgot about that. I'm going to the big one. Change my vote on the poll please. I'm a no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Bah Humbug hat... check! Special shoes... check! Yoke that makes farting noise... check! Pin to burst balloons... check!

I'm ready...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Bah Humbug.
    ****!!! Forgot about that. I'm going to the big one. Change my vote on the poll please. I'm a no.

The big one is the next night, the 9th. It's disgraceful that you can't manage two nights in a row. Tut.

Bah Humbug.
    Blush_01 wrote:
    The big one is the next night, the 9th. It's disgraceful that you can't manage two nights in a row. Tut.
    Oh God. I'm going to go to both amn't I. My exams start on the 12th, yet I will go to both.....I hate myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:

Yay that means Il have money cos my parents will be up.
    Il probably head along but dont have enough funds for secret santa unless someone want a grape cos that all id prob be able to afford:(

Bah Humbug.
    panda100 wrote:
    Yay that means Il have money cos my parents will be up.
    Il probably head along but dont have enough funds for secret santa unless someone want a grape cos that all id prob be able to afford:(
    Especially, once you've lost our little wager, eh?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

get me a grape and ill get you an orange segment and we'll pretend it was all a secret ;)

Bah Humbug.
    *Bump*
    So............Bishop's finger, eh?

mmm Bishops Finger...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'd say I'll come along, see how studying is going:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

Ill only go if Humbert goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

*Bump*
    So............Bishop's finger, eh?

A Prince among Beers... try the Spitfire too... and the Summer Lightning...

If you are there and if the Beer Fairy sprinkles some magic I will buy you a Marstons Pedigree....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm getting sick of the Porterhouse from reading these threads all the time, can't imagine whats it would be like if I actually went there.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Maybe one of the SU reps could propose a motion to change the location of the UCD boards beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Maybe one of the SU reps could propose a motion to change the location of the UCD boards beers.

*Noted and shall consider it.*

I'd vote Doyles for a change btw. Gotta love nerdy dj.

Bah Humbug.
    *Noted and shall consider it.*

I'd vote Doyles for a change btw. Gotta love nerdy dj.
    Too expensive.
    No conversation.
    No.

Sangre wrote:
    I'm getting sick of the Porterhouse from reading these threads all the time, can't imagine whats it would be like if I actually went there.

At the last Beers we tried to come up with an alternative venue but we couldn't think of anywhere. Possibly because we were drunk. I'm always open to change!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Nobody hates the poterhouse and that makes it almost unique as we have learned. Anywho it's easy enough to move later in the night if people are up for something a bit different!

humbert wrote:
    . Anywho it's easy enough to move later in the night!
    Speak for yourself:p I have mobility issues when drunk as previously demonstrated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Something came up I can't come to the beers in the Porterhouse now.

Advertisement