Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Exams/Christmas Beerses

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

humbert wrote:
    Nobody hates the poterhouse and that makes it almost unique as we have learned. Anywho it's easy enough to move later in the night if people are up for something a bit different!
    I hate all of temple bar.

Me likes the bleeding horse, Mssrs, or even someones gaff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Oooh I like the Bleeding Horse idea, haven't been there in yonks.
    Or the Westmoreland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

nope, have to get up at 7 the next morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I'll be in the porterhouse... I will have my own beerses on my own with a nice hat...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Bah Humbug.
    Scraggs wrote:
    mmm Bishops Finger...
    ...always hits the right spot;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

...always hits the right spot;)
    Well I'm certainly always left satisfied.

So are we still going to the PH or is there another venue in mind?

I'm old and confused and there are wolves outside...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

I proposed Isoldes Tower but yer all too lazy to walk 20 yards from the PH. Nerd fear change ! Saying that I might see you there. Im very sick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Bah Humbug.
    I'll be in the Porterhouse. If anyone else turns up, all well and good. If not, you all suck. No secret santa either due to lack of interest, sorry chicks.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Pantsless wrote:
    I proposed Isoldes Tower but yer all too lazy to walk 20 yards from the PH. Nerd fear change ! Saying that I might see you there. Im very sick
    Isoldes Tower is the creepiest place I've ever been in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I prob actually ain't gonna be going. Not so close to the exams with 2 post grads freaking me out (you know apparently elec are the only professors who enjoy failing their students). That and ye people can't teach me electro magnetism

Bah Humbug.
    I wanted deh secret santa.:(

ps many Sorries Blush for not answering PM, thanks for the congrats

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Oh yeah, I'm not going to be there though. Isolde's Tower = scary though. Wharrah' facking libertay!

Bah Humbug.
    I wanted deh secret santa.:(

Maybe next year.

Bah Humbug.
    So......who is going?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'd also like to know who's going. I do plan to show up but i got footie at 9 so ill arrive sometime after 10.30.

I might be bringing along a non-boardsie, please be gentle and for the love of God try and act normal:p

Bah Humbug.
    Scraggs wrote:
    I might be bringing along a non-boardsie, please be gentle and for the love of God try and act normal:p
    You mean don't bring a laptop? How will communicate if we can't message each other?

Well we could do it Oldschool® stylee with pen and paper and pass each other notes... no wait ...

She's met Hulla and Blush so she mightn't be too weirded out by the rest of ye[no offence:p]

Bah Humbug.
    Point her out to me so that I can greet her by licking her face from chin to hairline. One big lick. If she stays, she's good.
    Alternatively, we could all start speaking in binary. Or rolfing. Ah the possibilities.

• Advertisement

Bah Humbug.
    Hang on... rolfing? Am I missing something here?

I may also bring real people. It's only a maybe though, we're starting pretty early on campus in theory, so they'll probably pass out before town, or else just not want to leave. Lazy asses.

So much for returning that bag... I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday.

people definately going then? Good stuff, guess ill see yas all tomorrow night.

Incase footie is called off, what time are people showing up at?

Its a good thing im fairly normal cos im not much good at this acting thingy.

Bah Humbug.
    Ah 8 or half 8, but it'll be busy because it's a Friday, so the earlier the better. And if DaJaffa doesn't turn up, eyeses will be poked.

I might bring a non-ucd/boards friend too; but don't worry, she's used to weird people.

Well, she knows me...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Bah Humbug.
    wish I'd been able to make it, hope you all are havin' fun, have a ridiculous number of things to do and no sleep

Well its official, You All Suck!

(except for those who decided to show up).

The night link was kinda interesting if i do say so myself :p

Bah Humbug.
    You all suck balls. Take a moment to comprehend this clearly. Every moment of every day, when you laugh, sleep or talk, you are really sucking great, veiny testicles. This is something that will be with you for the rest of your life. Hopefully, you will spit out these balls by turning up at the next beers. Until then, happy salty slurping.

SUCK A DOODLE DOO.

How the fook did ye both get online before me?
    Good night, I lost my Night link virginity. BK Dzr has nice hair [soft and fluffy]. The_Minister is the funniest person ever. Brain Blasta is not a nice drink to start off with.

Bah Humbug.
    Chicken Wing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Oh yeah, I'm not going to be there though. Isolde's Tower = scary though. Wharrah' facking libertay!

Isn't Isolde's Tower now called the Czech Inn?

Advertisement