Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Exams/Christmas Beerses

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

Pythia wrote:
    Isn't Isolde's Tower now called the Czech Inn?

Never. To me that would be akin to renaming James' Gate the "Polski Pass" or something ! :p

Was it just the four of you that showed up . Oh those beers they aint what they used to be... Sign of the times

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Pantsless wrote:
    Never. To me that would be akin to renaming James' Gate the "Polski Pass" or something ! :p

Was it just the four of you that showed up . Oh those beers they aint what they used to be... Sign of the times

I was in some dump beside The Turks Head called the Czech Inn and I was told it used to be Isolde's Tower.
    Rudest bar maids ever in there.

*shudders*

And really, no one turning up to a beers is more a sign of exams than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I looked in on my way home from work at nine but didn't see anyone so went home. I'd a nasty headache and a serious need for sleep so it was probably the smart move anyway!

It does sound like pythia is talking about Isolde's Tower which is a horrible little spot.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Pythia wrote:
    Rudest bar maids ever in there.
    Maybe it was because you were calling them "maids"?

Seriously though, Isolde's Tower and the Czech Inn are one and the same. Maybe I don't like it because it stole my pun and made it less funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:

It does sound like pythia is talking about Isolde's Tower which is a horrible little spot.

I seem to remember you and samos having a grand ol time on the dance floor there dancing to beyonce.
    I love isoldes!
    So who turned up to the beers? I couldnt go cos was up till late studying (but actually watched the late late instead)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Apologies. I was abducted by archaeologists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

err twas just meyself, firesp.. the minister, blush and scraggs.

Ah we had a laugh, well i did :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Bah Humbug.
    panda100 wrote:
    (but actually watched the late late instead)
    You love Pat Kenny more than us? For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Bah Humbug.
    Apologies; 'lil bro, school musical, parental outage, me drivey :(

Pythia & Hulla

I can honestly not remember the place. I just know that everytime I go there I have a fantastic night.... and the music is mostly good. Its one of the only places that got me heavily lashed when I was ... how would one say.... "unable to due to certain legalities" . It holds a place in my heart.

And from the sounds of it Pythia... you and Samos had a good time
    And Hulla.. I may have been buckled but you didnt complain on my birthday (ps if i never thanked you for putting me in a taxi ... I thank you now. It just came back to me there I think... )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Pantsless wrote:
    And from the sounds of it Pythia... you and Samos had a good time

I think Panda is talking about humbert.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Pythia wrote:
    I think Panda is talking about humbert.

I'd just like to say for the record, despite the vicious rumours pythia is spreading, that me and pythia have never had a "good time" in Isolde's tower!!!
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Oops... that was yesterday

I watched the late late too... yyeeaaaa (and mine and Dajaffas favourite singer Josh Groban was on it-I almost ran out the door into a taxi and off to the RTE studios when my friend suggested that ringing all the hotels would be a better idea)

And I studied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    I'd just like to say for the record, despite the vicious rumours pythia is spreading, that me and pythia have never had a "good time" in Isolde's tower!!!
    :p
    No but you and samos did ;)

Will definatly be at the next UCD beerages in the new year. Am also in the process of arranging the first singles board beers so I expect to see all the UCD singletons at it :)

Bah Humbug.
    panda100 wrote:
    Will definatly be at the next UCD beerages in the new year. Am also in the process of arranging the first singles board beers so I expect to see all the UCD singletons at it :)
    What UCD boardsie is dating? Peacheh is gone, and well...............who else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

told yiz i wouldnt be there and remained true to my word

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Eh...

I can assure you there's at least ONE other UCD Boardsie who's dating too...

Bah Humbug.
    Boardsies who will be in the country at the time.

EDIT: ****. I forgot about MissGaafia (that's not how you spell that, is it?)

`panda wouldnt that consists of just 20 blokes getting pissed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Pantsless wrote:
    `panda wouldnt that consists of just 20 blokes getting pissed ?
    With sexy results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

*Raises hand. And Im sure I introduced her before at some stage to you

Bah Humbug.
    *Raises hand. And Im sure I introduced her before at some stage to you
    Ah yes. I don't think I ever met her, but you showed me the oragami swan that you made for her.

but you showed me the oragami swan that you made for her.

GAY

sorry i couldnt help it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Eh...

I can assure you there's at least ONE other UCD Boardsie who's dating too...

And...uh...I can assure that there's at least TWO! ;)

Apologies for not going kids...quite sick at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Oooh, ooh, me!

Apologies for not beering. Exams are scaring me :(

Advertisement