Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuisance Kids

• 26-11-2006 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Just now - pain in the ass, messing with the hedge - hanging around. In this weather, you'd think thye better things to be doing with themselves.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I think I know where you mean, they decided to pull down all the trees along the road of the house. We put them back up again only for them little runts to pull some up again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Jaysus Mike it's cold man...if you'd just invite me in for a cup of tea or something. By the way, you've been neglecting your garden a bit recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

But you support Utd!

Mike.

You puncture all the footballs that come into your garden don't ya?

Tempting...

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Why not just record the ****ers at it on camera, and make a complaint to the cops?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

mike65 wrote:
    Just now - pain in the ass, messing with the hedge - hanging around. In this weather, you'd think thye better things to be doing with themselves.

Mike.

Definite sign you're getting old :D

True! I bet they had'nt done thier homework either!

Mike.

Oh they've done their homework alright. They know the length and diameter of your back garden as well your day to day schedule and when you go to bed at night.

Advertisement