Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost ginger cat - please help!

Options
  • 26-11-2006 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My 5yo male ginger cat went missing on the 14th November from the Castleview area in Swords. His name is Jack. He was being minded there while I was working away in the UK, so I'm worried he may be trying to head home to Edenderry, Co Offaly, so he could still be in the Swords area or anywhere between there and Edenderry.

Please keep an eye out for him, he is very large, neutered, microchipped, last had a blue collar on him. He's all ginger, no other markings, quite vocal, very friendly and sociable. He's the sort that will go into anyone's home, so he might very well have parked his ginger backside on someone's hearth and be happy out, and causing me all these grey hairs for nothing.

I am emigrating back to Australia shortly and he is booked on a flight on the 16th December also, so I am desperate to find him! I'm offering a large reward and my eternal gratitude to anyone who can return him to me! If you text me your email I will email you a photo of him if you want to check against any cat you may have seen recently.

I've put his details on every website I can find, you will see his photo on any of them. Have also done leaflet dropping, calling vets, pound etc.

My mobile is 087 2800 790. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Try here! -> http://kittenadoption.proboards80.com/

They have recently found a ginger cat, but I think it was a kitten.
    Either way, they are your best bet for info and recovery of the cat.
    A LOT get handed in there from all over the place.

Best of,

B

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I know you've said you have put the details up on every website you have found, have you got them on
    dspca
    ispca
    cats aid
    kitten adoption
    irish animals
    pets ireland
    gum tree
    buy and sell

the more the better!

Also if you look on Irish Animals there is a checklist about what to do if you lose a cat which may be worth a look. Photos in vets, garda stations,pet shops etc are also good . Good luck & I hope you find your cat soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shc

Thanks a million for the advice, I'm still perservering - I have a display ad going into the North County Leader next Tuesday, so hopefully will get some replies from that too.

Advertisement