Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new tattoo shop in bray

Options
  • 26-11-2006 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hi to ya all here. just leetin ya all know we just opened new tattoo shop called "Ink Works Tattoos" in bray, I wont go on about to much have a look for your self see what ya think.. my site is www.jaystats.com there is a map showin how to get there are have a look @ www.myspace.com/iwtattoos
    how to see ya soon. o ya if your on myspace ya can print off the 10% off yout tattoo....:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Your site is throwing up anti-virus script execution errors, might need to look at that.

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jayj

hi.
    ya thanks for that. i looked into it & its that boards have they "Virus Protection" too high. + its just my xmas snow no big deals,
    thanks anyway
    hope u'll all come & say hi.:)

Advertisement