Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry ---- problem...

Options
  • 26-11-2006 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Ok, - I had Far Cry installed yonks ago and was patched to 1.1. Was just playing Single player as had no braodband..

So, got broadband this week, tried the multiplayer, but it wouldn't even log into UBI.com. Googled this and saw hat i may need to update my patches, so installed patches 1.3, 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33 incrementally. Tried the multiplayer at 1.33 and it worked fine....Shut down system last night and when I powered it up this morning tried the multiplayer again - it logged in ok, but as soon as it displayed the servers, the screen froze and I had to boot. Tried a few times, but still happened.

Loaded the 1.4 patch and it didn't actually freeze up until I selected a server this time..

I don't really know what's happened. It worked fine on 1.33 until i powered off the system..

Any ideas - appreciate any help you can give...

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

I personally have never gotten FarCry multiplayer to work.

Be it CD Key errors, or low pings.
    I gave up.

Advertisement