Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New games

Options
  • 26-11-2006 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of what games to get for christmas and am looking to see what games are coming out and what games have just come out. Can anybody give me a link or post up about these games. I have typed it into google but it was just japan releases. Also what games would you reccomend its for the PS2 by the way. Cheers for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

If your a pc games fan Call Of Duty 3 would be a good game to get, or Quake 4. No too sure whats out for the ps2 other than pro ev or the new Mortal Kombat game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

fracture wrote:
    If your a pc games fan Call Of Duty 3 would be a good game to get, or Quake 4. No too sure whats out for the ps2 other than pro ev or the new Mortal Kombat game.
    Yeah I like playing games on the pc but have a crap graphics card so most games dont work thanks though,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

What games have you got so far?

Alot of big games out this year you should be able to pickup at a decent price if you haven't got them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

fracture wrote:

No COD3 for the PC...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ciaran500 wrote:
    What games have you got so far?

Alot of big games out this year you should be able to pickup at a decent price if you haven't got them yet.
    I didn't get many games this year only pro evo 6.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

There are some great PS2 games around : Canis Canem Edit, Guitar Hero 1/2, Shadow of the Collossus would be the best this year probably.
    If you like games off the beaten path try Psychonauts and We Love Katamari. I cannot praise either of these games enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

Is cod3 coming out for pc?? Before christmas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

dwaned wrote:
    Is cod3 coming out for pc?? Before christmas??

As Spike said there is no cod3 planned for the pc

Advertisement