Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC's in Cork

Options
  • 26-11-2006 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi

I'm moving within a few months to Cork to work and it's been awhile since I last lived there and so I wanted to ask what places exist there to buy parts for a new build? Here in the UK I use Aria, Ebuyer and Savastore which seem fine and prices are ok, but instead of ordering from them to Ireland, is there a better choice?

Oh the build will be around an Athlon 64 4200 Dual Core ...

TY in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Most (all?) bricks and mortar shops in Ireland are crap and don't even attempt to compete with internet prices. I get all my stuff from Komplett.ie and RAM from Shop4memory.com (based in Celbridge).

I occasionally get the odd bit or piece from Peats (had a good deal on a Hiper PSU) or Maplins (cables and stuff) in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 SoundProof

Well just got the word that I'm moving next week to Cork, so if my pc's make it (fingers crossed) then great otherwise I'll see about getting something else up and running.

joy

Advertisement