Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spectacular Goals

Options
  • 26-11-2006 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Anyone think it's a lot easier to score class goals than it was in PES5?

Playing with Inter the other day I scored with Adriano straight from the kick-off. Ibrahimovic just tapped it to him, he took a touch and unleashed a screamer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

PES6 makes you play football, its tougher to run with the ball, but the cut in pass past the keeper and score is still a problem, keepers dont know if their coming and going.

but certainly, like PES5 over PES4, when you score there's certainly a bigger sense of achievement when the ball hits the back of the net

the only thing is, the players like Kaka, Ronaldinho, Adriano, they ruin the game because they hit the ball and they seem to always just go in, regardless of who's in the way, or where the keeper is.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

It's actually ridiculous how often Adriano scores from way out. I guess it's another example of them making the player on the cover too good.

I wouldn't say Roni's as good in this one as the last though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Kaka or Joaquin are impossible to get the ball off without going thrrough them with a tackle for example..

Some players are way too good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

And way over rated! Adriano isn't that good in real life but in PES6 he's probably the best player in the game he's nearly impossible to get the ball off!

And what's with the 8yrd tap in's going miles over the bar???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i dont mind the 8 yard tap ins going over, christiano ronaldo showed us at sheff utd its very very possible, even on your good foot

what im concerned about is the keepers, with the pass across the box, the keepers NEVER can cover them. also if you shoot at the keeper from along the corner line ( a little bit out ) the keeper dives outwards instead of standing his ground and holding the ball

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭graham13

Or when you slide tackle and your player behind
    you does too and leaves gaps then.Lost so many goals over this

Advertisement