Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free to good home

Options
  • 27-11-2006 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I need to give away some of my pets as I have no room and my new Boa will be taking up lots of room soon and I will be moving soon and cant take all my pets with me :(

I have 5 Imp Scorpions - 3 Giant Millipedes - Pinktoe Tarantula A avicularia - mustard baboon P chordatus - Costa Rican zebra A seemanni to give away. I live in Tallaght, Dublin. If you want these please sent a mail to palmer.david@gmail.com. They all come with cages. The scorpions have to stay together.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hi ill take all the spiders off ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Chilli.
    I assume you are rehoming these to experienced owners only, and not looking for cash for them?
    Selling of animals is forbidden on this board.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 30 chilli

Hi,

Thanks for all that replied. All the animals are gone now.

Yep they were re homed to keepers of exoctic animals and they were given free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Chilli.

Selling of animals is forbidden on this board.

B

He called the thread "Free to a good home"

Advertisement