Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Exams

Options
  • 27-11-2006 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any idea when the exam timetables will be out for the exams after Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Engineering timetable is available already. Check with your school office.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Joys of wit. Keeping things a secret.

We aint even been given those blue form thingys we fill in stating our subjects etc.

So far, it looks like we will get our 2 weeks study time :D

bp_me: Wat course u doing?

Year 4 BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.

How about yourself sully?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

And your one of the Dome crowd ya? Must have seen ya about!

Year 2 BSc (Hons) Applied Computing. ;)

Nope...havent stepped foot in the dome since starting in WIT.

• Advertisement

My god. Seriously? Not once? Ah you should do before finishing up!

Don't reckon Im missing out on very much tbh....

Just a reminder:-

The Timetable for your exam can be found online at http://www2.wit.ie/exams/

That website shows Semester 1 (Jan 2007) Exam Timetables, Seating Diagrams so you can find your seat thats assigned to you and the exam regulations.

Best of luck to all sitting exams.. And best to luck to all of us who have not done a tap of work all year and will suffer as a consequence :D

Just had a thought.. is this the first year the exams have been so early? I didnt think they started so early last year...

They were similar timeframe last year. Maybe a week later, but no more than that.

• Advertisement

bp_me wrote:
    They were similar timeframe last year. Maybe a week later, but no more than that.

Ya a few people commented on how early they were, expecting them later (next week).

Advertisement