Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Connell Street Xmas lights

Options
  • 27-11-2006 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Have to say, the Christmas lights on O'Connell Street look very nice.

I particularly like the blue sparkly (thparkly) things up and down each side on the lamposts. And of course the treelights, and the Christmas tree itself..

Ah yes, all very festive indeed. Now where's my Irish Coffee..

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Maybe so but its to early in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

I was going to complain that the lights have been on 24hrs nad no pics on the internet yet, the nerds of dublin are slipping but then I fogot one of my fav haunts

ah no the webcams arn't working ahwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yes, those light on the streetlights are also on the newly pedistrianised streets down here in Limerick this year....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Steve_TcK

Hi ALL,

I just wanted to share with you our webcam.
    the web address is http://www.freewebtown.com/carndonagh

We have currently got a christmas lights on the house trying to raise money for the Rainbow Rehoming Center in Derry - Check out the webcam and if you like donate some cash even a Euro will help!

all the best

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Is there not an official turning on of the lights ceremony?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Passenger wrote: »
    Is there not an official turning on of the lights ceremony?
    It was Sunday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Steve_TcK wrote: »
    Hi ALL,

I just wanted to share with you our webcam.
    the web address is http://www.freewebtown.com/carndonagh

We have currently got a christmas lights on the house trying to raise money for the Rainbow Rehoming Center in Derry - Check out the webcam and if you like donate some cash even a Euro will help!

all the best

Steve

This is better suited in the Donegal forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Interesting to see a year old Dublin related thread brought back to life, for something not based in Dublin :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

The lights on Grafton st look pretty good too I have to admit, still feels too early though I have to agree..does anyone else find it hard to look at those blue lights or is it just me?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Interesting to see a year old Dublin related thread brought back to life, for something not based in Dublin :confused:

I agree Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement