Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas question

Options
  • 27-11-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

How long would it take to get to Kylemore Road from Jervis Street on the Luas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭nikolaitr

20-23Minutes plus waiting time which is usually around the 7 minute mark

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

nikolaitr wrote:
    20-23Minutes plus waiting time which is usually around the 7 minute mark

are you serious, it takes about 15 minutes to go from Smithfield to Connolly at around 8.30am!

I used to make it from Red cow to jervis every morning in about 27 minutes....i had it timed cause I had to clock in every morning for work.I timed it so I knew exactly when I had to rush!. Besides Connoly is past Jervis....

I used to make it from Red cow to jervis every morning in about 27 minutes....i had it timed cause I had to clock in every morning for work.I timed it so I knew exactly when I had to rush!. Besides Connoly is past Jervis....

Advertisement