Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get a short black skirt

• 27-11-2006 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all, i am looking for a very simple above the knee casual black skirt.
    I am 5' 4" and I am looking for one that come to just ABOVE my knee. I don't want a mini skirt or one that is on or below the knee. I'm happy to show about 1" above my knee. Polyester is fine. I'm not looking for velvet, frilly or A line.

I can't find one anywhere in dublin city centre. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Oh come on, there must be loads of places! Maybe your like my missus and when you look in one place you've declared you've looked everywhere!!!

River Island
    Envy
    A-Wear
    Oasis
    Dorothy Perkins
    Topshop
    Marks and Spencer
    Debenhams
    Miss Selfridge

That's all the places I can think of and I'm just a guy!!! What is it about women not being able to find anything in a city centre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Arnotts is probally a good place to look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Truely Stunning New Ladies Leather Trousers For Sale

lol

magpie wrote:
    lol

C'mon now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

?

Back on topic, folks!

• Advertisement

Sorry Simu, Magpie has somewhat of a leather fetish, it's both funny and disturbing.

Anywhooo other shops:

What about any of the skate shops that are around town? Those crazy kids are often dressed in black and quite often short black skirts!

There's one beside subway in Temple Bar, there's another one or two beside The Foggy Dew.

Advertisement