Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

no NCT?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

ninty9er wrote:
    My aunt hasn't had an NCT done in 3 years....came up at dinner the other night.....she researched it and as the NCT is a regulation and not legislation you can't actually be "done" for not having an NCT
    Where are you getting this nonsense from? There are people being fined all the time for not having an NCT. Look in the pages of any regional rag newspaper on unison.ie, for example ...
    Did not have NCT cert

A woman who drove without an NCT certificate was fined €100 when she came before Bray District Court on Friday.

Louise Fennelly, of 24 Giltspur Heights, Bray had been stopped at a checkpoint on November 22 last year on the Southern Cross Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Alun wrote:
    So the fact that your car is pushing out high levels of contaminants into the atmosphere is irrelevant, is it? Thanks a bundle.

My pleasure.

Has the NCT for cows come in yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ewlit

so basically my point about the system bein a joke is true??? anyone anythin ta say on that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

ewlit wrote:
    so basically my point about the system bein a joke is true??? anyone anythin ta say on that
    I'd say what's your alternative suggestion?

Advertisement