Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mate having problems making a post

Options
  • 27-11-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

The user Stokolan who is a mate of mine is having problems posting in any forums and the drop down menus are not working for them. As he can't even post here I was asked to do the favour for him:

This is one of the errors popping up in all forums:

Stokolan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting act
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Has he changed his email address or password recently? He's in the usergroup "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" which means he won't be able to post until he's clicked the link in the verification email.

Get him to PM me and we should be able to sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

DOH! Forgot i did that the other day :P just check my email now sorry about wasting your time :o

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No problem, that's what my time's for!

Advertisement