Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Never Seen So Many Fluffy Faces In Illuminus Jackets!

Options
  • 27-11-2006 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

did my usual thing this morning artane to amiens st in the bus lane 07.00am, then i couldnt belive the amount of un'fellas on the way home all along the quays at every junction! Well every cloud has a silver linging, wont be driving in the sweenying bus lane anymore!!

-VB-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Volvoboy wrote:
    did my usual thing this morning artane to amiens st in the bus lane 07.00am, then i couldnt belive the amount of un'fellas on the way home all along the quays at every junction! Well every cloud has a silver linging, wont be driving in the sweenying bus lane anymore!!

-VB-

Operation Freeflow came into effect today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Larry David

There's no such word as "illuminus".

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

There's no such word as "illuminus".
    So? We all know what he meant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

You know Larry, you nearly always seem to nitpick or criticize everything.

What's your problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Often wondered myself.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Max_Damage wrote:
    You know Larry, you nearly always seem to nitpick or criticize everything.

What's your problem?
    People making up words - it irritates me seeing the language being raped by ignoramii. If it's not TXT SPK, it's stupid words like "illuminous" or "inanyways", or using "Hoover" as a verb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭rossious

People making up words - it irritates me seeing the language being raped by ignoramii. If it's not TXT SPK, it's stupid words like "illuminous" or "inanyways", or using "Hoover" as a verb.

Get a life :confused:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

larry - this is not the English forum and as long as it isn't text speak then don't feel obliged to criticise someone's attempt at English

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

kbannon wrote:
    larry - this is not the English forum and as long as it isn't text speak then don't feel obliged to criticise someone's attempt at English

For the love of god man, use a capital. Wont somebody please think of the children.

:)

Okay.

But bawitaba debang debang diggy diggy diggy said the boggey, said up jump the boogey!

• Advertisement

Stekelly wrote:
    Wont somebody please think of the children.

:rolleyes: Man - nobody has ever used that one before. How clever & random.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Stekelly wrote:
    Wont somebody please think of the children
    What - no apostrophe? :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

:rolleyes:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

What a shame, then, that the plural of 'ignoramus' is 'ignoramuses'

http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/g63.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carryboy

my my my...and off went everyone from the topic. :D Ahhh! see what forum can do?:p

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

carryboy wrote:
    my my my...and off went everyone from the topic. :D Ahhh! see what forum can do?:p
    and see what a moderator can do!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement