Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

better than benoit

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

lol how has a thread like this gotten so many posts....
    Guys we arent getting through to the likes of discogirl and jay-jay so lets just call it quits....and kennedy sucks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Jay-Jay

i got a better joke than mr.nice guy's

Q.why did benoit hit vickie guerrero off the apron
    A.cause chavo pushed him

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

buy the way kennedy dosn't suck Benoit sucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Jay-Jay wrote:
    i got a better joke than mr.nice guy's

Q.why did benoit hit vickie guerrero off the apron
    A.cause chavo pushed him

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Is that even a joke?.....I dont get it.Care to share why the "hahahaha" comes into it?

i was trying to say that mr.nice guys joke was worse than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

oh damn. seems the little kiddies are upset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

I find this thread funny, there's no way Kennedy is better than Benoit.

how do you guys know how old i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

Here is the best joke ever. Chris benoit is the best:D and i think we should end this thread so seeing as I stared it i will end it on this note KENNEDY = FUTURE OF THE WWE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Jay-Jay wrote:
    how do you guys know how old i am
    you stated in another thread that you were not old enough to drive. therefore you are a kid. I would reckon discogirl is the same because anyone who uses numbers instead o letters in this day and age is obviously new to the internet and quite young in comparison to most of the users here.
    Here's the deal. Wrestling is not real. WWE has the good looking guy win, then the ugly guy win and then the good looking guy win the belt back.
    Try some TNA. The fan favourite is not necessarily the guy that all the girls have a crush on and all the guys secretly want to be.

Edited to add: The guy married to the bosses big fake titty daughter is not the one who usually wins in other feds.
    There is much more to wrestling than the WWF. get yourself a Sky digibox and check out the wrestling channel.

julep wrote:
    There is much more to wrestling than the WWF.

i think you mean WWE, anyway so what if i'm young i'm not the only one under 16 on this board just cause i'm a fan of kennedy and not a fan of benoit doesn't mean you can say them things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

write that again with punctuation and i will reply to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

julep wrote:
    therefore you are a kid. I would reckon discogirl is the same because anyone who uses numbers instead o letters in this day and age is obviously new to the internet and quite young in comparison to most of the users

Ok just because i don't like benoit does'nt mean you can get personal with my name.vince 135792003 and ph3nom must be little babys too if thats the case:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't think Vince was using those numbers instead of letters there, can't stand up for our mod though!

Kennedy probably is the future of the WWE, but that really isn't saying much at all

Jay-Jay, you were one of Candice and Todd's friends on Bebo, we know you're 13. Have you been talkin to her at all lately by the way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

d1sc0g1rl wrote:
    your the right little comedian aren't you.That was so funny I forgot to laugh:rolleyes: benoit and excitement sorry they just don't mix

I thought it was pretty funny. Almost as funny as seeing Ken Kennedy get a push.

I'm curious though - what do you think Chris Benoit needs to do to become as exciting as Ken Kennedy? Use more chin locks?
    Jay-Jay wrote:
    i was trying to say that mr.nice guys joke was worse than that

Too bad you made a hash of it eh? Kids. :rolleyes: :)

Here's a new joke you'll love Jay-Jay...

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Ken Kennedy

Ken Kennedy who?

Exactly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Sorry guys but this has gone down the childish path, so thread closed.

And you know I could very well easily end it with a massive "Benoit is great, Kennedy sucks" - but that wouldnt be fair

Some people prefer Kennedy to Benoit and some prefer Benoit to Kennedy

End of thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement