Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola L6 from Lidl

• 27-11-2006 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I bought this today.

I have a Vodafone Ready to Go SIM card. I threw it into the phone, everything works fine.

The only problem is setting up the picture message and WAP stuff. GPRS etc.

I haven't a clue tbh. I'm used to Nokia in fairness.

I have looked at everything on this forum about Operator settings etc and been elsewhere, but it just won't work for me. I know it's missing settings and not the phone broken.
    I reckon there's something fundamental wrong somewhere.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have you tried going to http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/index.htm > Ireland > Operator Settings and getting them sent directly to your phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Try Buffys idea of going via the hellomoto website - it'll do all the hard work for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Thanks I didn't know that you could do that. Unfortunately, any time I try something and it goes to install waht the message recieved was it says "web session exceeded".

I'm gonna try something else....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Yep, resetting to factory default let the message through.

Thanks guys

Advertisement