Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Fourms' Forum

Options
124»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Dub13 wrote:
    Please
    Please
    Please
    The problem is that there it's just pure insults, no finesse :(

Well, I've already guided these twits into their own hole, I'll let sweet Internet justice deal out the rest.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

CuLT wrote:
    Well, I've already guided these twits into their own hole, I'll let sweet Internet justice deal out the rest.

And let me say a job well done.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Wow, two fascist threads in feedback, and I'm responsible for neither!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I couldn't have done it without the help of facists everywhere.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭Fabio

I support Celtic, down with LOI tbh!

I have three Celtic jerseys so the forum should be created.

Well done, you have three Selltick shirts.

Want a medal?

Down with LOI? Well then down with SPL and Premiersh!t and all the rest too.

I'm just lookig at the screen here and relflecting on how stuid that statment was..."down with the LOI"...idiotic.

You just showed yousefl up big time.

• Advertisement

What's with all the Cork City FC fans in Feedback today?

Dub13 wrote:
    LOL...no its not.If it was there would be nobody playing in parks on a cold wet Sunday morning.
    You really do take the bisuit mate!!!

You don't even have your facts right!!!

Now run along to your buddies on Sky Sports cos I bet you really feel like you're part of it all. I bet you feel like they need you, like they value you.

Oh how the wool has been pullled over the sheeps eyes!!!

All i can do is pity you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Myth wrote:
    What's with all the Cork City FC fans in Feedback today?

One of them was getting his ass handed to him on a plate so he ran and told on us and the cavalry arrived.

Hey Fabio, for a so-called supporter of Irish football, you don't seem to know much about what's been going on...Cork finished 4th this season.

I'm sure you'll update your sig in due course.

;)

[edit]Ah I see you've been educated by somebody else, one of the other CCFC cavalry?[/edit]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

CuLT wrote:
    I couldn't have done it without the help of facists everywhere.

Thanks guys.
    No problem CuLT, where you use finesse, I poke with a fascist stick.
    Well done, you have three Selltick shirts.

Want a medal?

Down with LOI? Well then down with SPL and Premiersh!t and all the rest too.

I'm just lookig at the screen here and relflecting on how stuid that statment was..."down with the LOI"...idiotic.

You just showed yousefl up big time.
    Anybody else find that it is the people that can't spell Celtic that are the funniest?
    Premiersh!t, whoop! Muat be acoincidence though, eh.

I had better only choose Ireland in Pro Evolution Soccer. :(
    I protest that LOI exists, support an Irish sport would you?
    What are you doing to help the situation?

• Advertisement

Hey Fabio, for a so-called supporter of Irish football, you don't seem to know much about what's been going on...Cork finished 4th this season.

I'm sure you'll update your sig in due course.

;)

[edit]Ah I see you've been educated by somebody else, one of the other CCFC cavalry?[/edit]

No need to question my loyality or knowledge of my club because I have been going to see the games since I was in a buggy and havent missed too many over the years - I do know my stuff thanks.

By the way who are Cork?

Fabio wrote:
    By the way who are Cork?

Sorry, should have called them by their proper name.

Cork Village FC.

I'm going to try and clear thing sup for the simpler minded folk on here.

Football is a game of territory. It is one community versus another and as a person you are part of a community.

As part of a community you then support the cause of that community (to beat other communities in football).

That is the basic premise of football.

If people keep "supporting" foreign teams then, as they are supporting a different community to their own, they bring imbalance to the game of football. Why?
    Because people in other lands who follow their local clubs in their own community, don't ever support another team from another community.

By supporting a team other than your local one you are helping to rip the essential essense of football apart - this is why the people of Italy etc support their own teams.

Comparisons of football with other commerical avenues is silly and shows how little people can grasp here - football is a thing of the heart not the head and I refer you to my paragrapgh above about territories and communites.

Sorry, should have called them by their proper name.

Cork Village FC.

:rolleyes: Still don't quite know who you are on about...

If it was a joke then it has completely missed the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Fabio wrote:
    I'm going to try and clear thing sup for the simpler minded folk on here.

Football is a game of territory. It is one community versus another and as a person you are part of a community.

As part of a community you then support the cause of that community (to beat other communities in football).

That is the basic premise of football.

If people keep "supporting" foreign teams then, as they are supporting a different community to their own, they bring imbalance to the game of football. Why?
    Because people in other lands who follow their local clubs in their own community, don't ever support another team from another community.

By supporting a team other than your local one you are helping to rip the essential essense of football apart - this is why the people of Italy etc support their own teams.

Comparisons of football with other commerical avenues is silly and shows how little people can grasp here - football is a thing of the heart not the head and I refer you to my paragrapgh above about territories and communites.
    sorry, but wouldn't the basic premise of football, be the actual game, and none of the above crap?

[edit] All your above post managed to describe is Nationalism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Why was I banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

020%20Square-1.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You were banned for the same reason that I banned everyone else, it was just a big row kicking off and anyone getting involved was getting a swift ban for it.

In other news, I've given a one month ban to each of the "I'm from Cork and I'm here to teach you about patriotism through football" brigade. We probably have a forum where this stuff is relevant (I hope we don't, but we probably do) but this certainly isn't it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement