Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winchester XTR

Options
  • 27-11-2006 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of any dealers around the country that has a winchester xtr 101 sporting or trap beaver-tail fore end,high stock multichoke ??.in good nick of course !!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

I Like your Style but i Hav'nt seen an available one in years. most folk tend to treat them like golddust.

Hezz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

Hezz700 wrote:
    I Like your Style but i Hav'nt seen an available one in years. most folk tend to treat them like golddust.

Hezz

yep "hen's teeth" come to my mind im a bit of a hobbit so they suit me down to the ground,i have a silver pigeon 3 high sporter so im looking for a cash deal, id much prefer to go down in condition and looks over new and fresh

Advertisement