Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Dual screen help

Options
  • 27-11-2006 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE video card and I have two monitors hooked up to it currently. The problem is I only have the option to do a "clone" on my secondary monitor. Is this the only option for this video card? I am trying to find a way to use the monitor extension feature instead of a clone. The clone feature is completely pointless.

If cloning is the only feature, is there any way to use 3rd party software to extend the monitor space into the second monitor.

Thanks,
    Tim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Are you using the old or new control panel ?

If using the old one update your display drivers.

Go into the Windows Control Panel and open the NVIDIA control panel and go into display and select change multi display configuration.

If the NVIDIA drivers have correctly detected both displays you should have a screen like this.

Select what mode you would like and that's about it.

XP doesn't have a lot in terms of multi display features so often you must resort to Ultramon a third party utility to enhance said support.

In the event the above doesn't work what kind of displays are they make & model number ?

Advertisement