Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dublin Flag Football Team starting up and looking for players

Options
  • 28-11-2006 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

With the First Ever Senior Irish Flag Football Team recently taking on Team England. What better way to make this great sport grow than a brand new Team based in Dublin.

If you have played before or are completly new to American Football what better way to get involved. It's a 5 on 5 non contact version of American Football.

We are looking for Players to field a Senior Team which will take on teams from all over the country and the UK too. It would be a great way to learn the game and get a shot at playing for your country in upcoming International games.

We will be having our first Training Session in the Pheonix Park on Sat Dec 9th at 11:30 am. Location The Magazine Fort (it's a big fort and its right beside the entrance to the park at Islandbridge).

If your interested in joining please contact me at: enzo1@eircom.net or pm me for details

John Heffernan
    Team Ireland Head Coach

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

Good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

sent mail...

I fancy a look to check the sport out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Batman182

After some debate, we are proud to announce the new Team name

"THE DUBLIN SHARKS"

I'll post some Jersey pics as soon as I have them. We will be back training on Jan 13th, we have secured St. Annes Park in Raheny as a training venue, so it will be more than likely there.

also keep an eye on the Evening Herald on Thursdays, in the Minority sports section for more details

Coach Heffernan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

Check out our new section in the www.iafs.co.uk site.

Advertisement