Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place for peels/facials?

• 28-11-2006 4:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

HI,

I want to get a lactic acid or glycolic peel (natural milk/sugar peel) to help even out my skin tone. Can anyone recommend a great place for this? I know there's a laser skincare place in the Dundrum shopping centre... Is this good? Any experiences...even places I should stay away from are well appreciated, since I don't want any scar disasters from an unexperienced aesthnetician.

Or maybe a good derm, comsmetic centre?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

Have aflick through the ads in the Beauty Salon section of the Golden Pages, if there are Salon's doing anything advanced like this they'll be advertising it. They will send you out a brochure then in the post. I cant think of anywhere off hand for you (and I'm a Beauty Therapist myself) so going through the G.P. is probably a good bet! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭postgrad

Thanks for the tip.

I just read about an Aveda spa that does them in D6--called Daydream. Has anyone heard or this place, or experienced it?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

postgrad wrote:
    HI,

I want to get a lactic acid or glycolic peel (natural milk/sugar peel) to help even out my skin tone. Can anyone recommend a great place for this? I know there's a laser skincare place in the Dundrum shopping centre... Is this good? Any experiences...even places I should stay away from are well appreciated, since I don't want any scar disasters from an unexperienced aesthnetician.

Or maybe a good derm, comsmetic centre?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
    Just wondering did you find anywhere to get a good peel/facial? Feel like i need a treat!
    Thanks

Advertisement