Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thanks jayzuz

Options
  • 28-11-2006 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

for an entertaining night last night.

Although you continually shooting down myself and shloer did get us a little miffed.

Thanks to you IE boys i got my gold explosive badge last night, then when we counter attacked shloer went support and kept me loaded with c4 and i got my gold titan destructor badge :D

Was a good laugh playing, shame the server died tho because the population dropped after the restart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

So it was'nt my connection then, cool. Must give this place a go tonight again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

jaggeh wrote:
    for an entertaining night last night.

Although you continually shooting down myself and shloer did get us a little miffed.

Thanks to you IE boys i got my gold explosive badge last night, then when we counter attacked shloer went support and kept me loaded with c4 and i got my gold titan destructor badge :D

Was a good laugh playing, shame the server died tho because the population dropped after the restart.

Hey it was pretty 50/50 on the shooting downs.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Hey man glad to hear ya enjoyed the server! - it seems there is a rare crash bug involved with the game. One of the ones EA always claims to fix in patches:(
    So that was unlucky but it happens....
    We hope to see more irish people filling the server, usually we run suez canal titan as the first map in the rotation and the server fills up easily but those crashes happen mid-rotation. So nobody rejoins to play conquest tunis harbor or belgrade from there! Hercule = Jayzus btw :D

oh and btw no way was it 50/50 shooting downs :p

Advertisement