Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquman is the Green Arrow too!

Options
  • 28-11-2006 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I just came accross the Aquaman (Mercy Reef) pilot. What were they thinking? I get Smallville has been successful but this is just a strange thing to do. The same actor they used to play Green Arrow in the latest Smalls season is Aquaman too. Anybody got more info on this? Why did they not use the Aquamna guy from his appearnace in Smalls. I thought they were going to do a Green Arrow series too. It all seems strange
    I know this is strictly speaking TV stuff but it is comic characters so move if need be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

It's terrible, then again it's only a pilot so the whole thing will probably be recast if it gets picked up at all. Ving Rhames is laughable in his role, hell EVERYONE IS LAUGHABLE!

I'd be surprised if it does get picked up, and when it was being considered intially I remember reading somewhere it was going to be the AC from Smallville, confusing that they decided to go with the guy playing Ollie, what the hell is the story with the Flash show?!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Brimmy wrote:
    what the hell is the story with the Flash show?!

Are they still doing it, with a film in the works?

Advertisement