Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning to box

Options
  • 28-11-2006 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi

I'm a 30 yr old male and i would love if someone could teach me how to box or where i could lern to box. i've always been interested and i've decided to try and give it a go. If anyone could help me it would really be appreciated.
    I live in rathmines so anyplace nearby would be a great help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

On the stickies there is a list of box clubs and phone no,s to ring aswell...

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,135 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I do not mean to discourage you, but at 30 do you actually intend to compete?, because if you DO not then I think you could be wasting your time. Boxing clubs do not take and should not take to persons using their facilities and 'getting fit' without committing to actual competition.

I may be only assumimg and I'm sure you do intend competing, but at 30 I think you are several years too late. Best of luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Thats true-most clubs dont want non boxers around there gyms-pm me if your interested in private boxing lessons as that is what i do as part of my job...

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement