Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Name Dilemma

Options
  • 28-11-2006 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Lads

If anybody could help me out with this id be made up

I keep hearing a song played on Phantom but keep missing the artists name.
    It goes something like

Pirate Statioon , Feelin Frantic , No Informatioooooooooon , Feeling Frantic.

Ringing any bells with anyone????
    Its such a cool song. I tried gettin info on the internet but keep gettin a song by bloody Metallica. Its like it doesnt exist but im 90% sure those lyrics above are correct. I know the DJ said it was an old song though.

I cant get it out of my head , been suffering all weekend. :mad:
    if any one recognises it could they please let me know.
    Would defo brighten up my tuesday

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

hi

It;s a song called 'Feeding Frenzy' by NPB aka National Prayer Breakfast. released a few years ago. The label is Catchy-go-go Records. Not sure where you get a copy nowadays.

Do a search on www.cluas.com and you'll find some interviews and reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Morgan79

Cheers Brian

That’s it alright, I thought they were called NPV there for a day or two but seemingly that’s something to do with accountancy

Anywho its not on Itunes, but catchy go go reckons ill be ale to get it off Road Records so I emailed them.
    Its tough work but I reckon it’ll be worth it

Thanks Again

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

I just logged on to ask the same question. Its a great song.
    Cheers!!

Great station too.
    Great to hear real music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 justtoby

Can we turn this into a what's the song thread?

I heard a song on Simon Maher's show today just after 2pm today and it had a chorus with lyrics like "bop, bop, bop, bop when you're crazy". Any ideas what the song is called?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭pyxxel

Hey folks,

This morning around 9:45 I heard the tail end of a song where there were multiple voices saying the line "You are my friend, aren't you?" and I'd love to know artist and title.

I looked at the playlist here http://www.phantom.ie/thisweek/playlist.htm and I know it's NOT "1990s - You're Supposed To Be My Friend", as that song was played shortly after. So what is it??

Cheers,
    pyx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

pyxxel wrote:
    Hey folks,

This morning around 9:45 I heard the tail end of a song where there were multiple voices saying the line "You are my friend, aren't you?" and I'd love to know artist and title.

I looked at the playlist here http://www.phantom.ie/thisweek/playlist.htm and I know it's NOT "1990s - You're Supposed To Be My Friend", as that song was played shortly after. So what is it??

Cheers,
    pyx

That's StarLittleThing - Lovers Of Life.

Advertisement