Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Video

• 28-11-2006 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Working on an album at the minute and I was wondering if there are any short film makers or animators that would be interested in making a music video. Budget is tight but I'm sure something can be arranged and I will also provide free music for a short film in exchange?

Anyone interested? I can send you a link to the tune in question..

Cheers
    Fusion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

throw me a pm with the tune, and i'll get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

The tune is called "Far away from me"..it's on this link if anyones interested

www.myspace.com/fusion251

Cheers
    Fusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Sounds interesting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Did this come to anything? (I might be interested in commisioning someone to make a vid)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Mike - always interested in projects like this.

As director I have a couple of shorts and an ad in the works to be shot next weekend.

If you've got details drop me a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BrenC

I wouldn't mind seeing a video being shot if anyone has the time and place of one? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

People generally don't mind having someone observing on set....

.... as long as they're helping out that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hi Jeff I'll drop you a PM in the next day or two but essentially I'm interested in a quality montage/animation mix for a short track proberly this one for posting up on the usual suspects. The music should give you a lead. Gawd knows about costs!

Mike.

Advertisement