Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best car wash in Waterford?

• 28-11-2006 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Can anyone recommend somewhere good to get the car washed on Saturday? Heading down for a bit of shopping but the car is a bit of an embarrassment. Preferably somewhere where someone will wash it for me as the automatic washes don't really do the job and doing it myself will only make matters worse!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The two guys behind the garage on Park road are very good. They charge something like €9 I think. They do an excellent job. There are also a crowd who operate out of the car park in city square. I think they do a wash only for €10.

If you are heading out the Dunmore road direction, well there is a place located on the roundabout at Lidl and Ardkeen stores. Not sure what they charge though.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Danes

They charge €7 but dont do nearly as good as job as the one opposite the park. Its well worth the €9 they charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

The lads beside the park garage are excelent they even take out the mr muscle for your hub caps.The care was gleaming after they did it.
    mind you they are very busy so be there early!!!!

Advertisement