Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know Bridge Street in Carrick-on-Suir?

• 28-11-2006 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I noticed an apartment for rent which is being advertised by an auctioneer.

The apartment is in Bridge Street, Carrick-on-Suir.

Does anyone know much about this street as I haven't been out to Carrick-on-Suir and don't know the place, but the rent is lower compared to where I'm renting in Waterford.

So just wondered if it's an ok street to live in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 daisychain

I live in Carrick-On-Suir and IMO Bridge St is a nice quiet area, mostly old grey houses but I know there have been a few new apartments built there lately. Bridge St is just off the Main St at the quiet end of the street, there's a lovely pub on Bridge St called the Strand Bar and a nice chipper too although they never seem to be open when I get a longing for them. Parking wise, there's no such thing on Bridge St so that could be a problem. There is a car park beside Bridge St which is down a bit of a dark lane which can be perfectly safe 99 times out of 100 to walk at night but there have recently been new houses built down that lane so its probably lit up better now

Advertisement