Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get petrol containers?

Options
  • 28-11-2006 2:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if Im posting this in the wrong forum.
    Im looking to get my hands on (in a hurry!) a container for storing petrol (about 18lt) that i need to dispose of.

Anyone know where i can get one? Im living on southside of dublin. Any local hardware stores only seem to have the 5lt containers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I think B&Q do a 10l version....
    Is it any great harm to get a few or would you just prefer to have a single, tidier solution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭gonk

I got metal 20lt jerrycans in Woodies Bray over the Summer. I'd be surprised if they don't still stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It may work out cheaper if you get a few 5 litre containers. Worth checking first.

Advertisement