Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replace panel

Options
  • 28-11-2006 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I put a fairly bad dent in my car a while back and I need to replace the offside front panel. Can anyone recommend a place for this and the likely cost? The car is a 2001 metallic silver opel corsa. Anywhere I've looked have quoted well over 1000 euro

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Would a breakers yard not have one and in met silver?
    Are the panels screwed or welded on?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Nom-IzZ

that is crazy, what model corsa you driving?

you have a few options, like ken said it all depends if its welded on,

you can pick the part up on micksgarage.com for about 45euro.

Find out if the panel is welded or just bolted, if bolted get it sprayed and do it yourself,if not shop around for prices, if you want cheap and cheerful try vm motors in inchicore.

sometimes a main dealer can actually order you in a full painted panel so maybe check that out,

simon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

When you say front panel, are you talking about the wing?

You could get them fro around 40-45 euro
    Right hand side

Left hand side

Front panel

Advertisement